JTL Services, Inc. is seeking highly motivated Fermentation Operators for our biotech client in Georgia. We are searching for candidates of all levels including candidates with no experience and a minimum of an AS in Fermentation. The top candidates would have at least 3 years of experience.
For more info send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JTL Services, Inc. is representing an up and coming regional and national leader in the food service industry, supplying high-quality frozen food products to restaurant chains and grocery stores, and more. We are searching for a Financial Analyst to provide clear, concise and accurate management information on the company’s operations, including profitability, cash flow, short and long-term planning, operational planning and support, the development and maintenance of key performance indicators and the support of all other required functions within the company.
Uses analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and enhance company operations. Under limited supervision, performs critical analytical functions throughout the organization. Develops information, makes recommendations, and helps drive implementation throughout the organization. Prepares management summaries, reviews, and updates based on the results of analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed financial statement analyses, including written reports
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis and/or breakeven analysis for various projects
- Consolidate and analyze financial data taking into account company goals and financial standing
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assist in the month-end closing and distribution of monthly financial statements
- Assist with audit related issues and projects
- Serve as analyst support to operational managers, assisting them with analysis as needed
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, franchisees, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions
- Updates internal information, ensures the system functions properly, and provides information regarding variances, as requested
- Prepares ad hoc reporting, real-time generation of standard and customized reports
- Assists and supports on complex special projects and assignments as directed
Education and Work Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with three to five years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience related to the discipline. A degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business analytics preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
Must have good organizational and time management skills; self-directed
Requires strong quantitative and analytical skills
Requires ability to communicate findings in oral and written form, make recommendations, and facilitate change
Requires extensive knowledge of Excel; familiarity with report writing systems a plus
Must be able to analyze and compile numerical or statistical data
Familiar with logistics and production planning concepts a plus
Broad range of computer skills—database, spreadsheet, statistics applications, and logistics software packages a plus
Senior Mobile App Developer
JTL Services, Inc. has a client in need of a Senior Mobile App Developer responsible for IOS and Android applications for their innovative home automation, audio, and lighting systems division. The right candidate will have 5+ years of experience developing mobile applications using Objective-C/Swift and java that control products with C/C++ embedded software.
- Develop requirements, architecture, software designs, coding, unit testing and integration of Objective-C/C++/Java language applications for iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Collaborate with firmware developers to integrate mobile devices into home automation, audio, and lighting product developments.
- Mentor junior software engineers.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering
- Experience developing reliable and maintainable distributed applications
- Strong networking knowledge, understanding and debugging, including multicasting
- Strong C/C++ background (minimum 5 years)
- Strong background in Android development (Java)
- Strong background in iOS development (Objective-C and Swift) and deployment
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle models
- Ability to travel
- Has worked in a development team of at least 10 software engineers